Saturday 6 February 2016

Advantages of using "My Bottle"

Exactly what is My Bottle?

My Bottle was established in 2014 with a Japanese designer. His success was instant and has now spread around the world.



In 2015 "My Bottle" has changed into a huge fashionable thing on social media.

Why My Jar?

my bottle buy never fails to please anybody. It has a trendy look having an ultra convenient size and composition of natural materials make it this issue pattern of your minute.

Look Ideas?

The transparent envelope has a capacity of 500 ml can consist of liquids, solids, warm, cold and provide the additional bonus of a wonderful and varied graphic. Fancy a burning coffee or soda and pop, no fear My Bottle supports -40 ° C to 100 ° C. The community Instagram is full of thousands of spectacular photos that permit to avoid it could be just a moment and give new recipe ideas. You can also affix to your My Bottle clothes or your mood. Your select publish yours :) My Container Official Sports or otherwise? You practice biking, climbing, gym room or walking, My Bottle is specifically designed to accompany you in your physical activities. My Bottle also stick to you on your desk at your workplace, school, and in addition slipped within your bag. How is My Bottle made?. My Container is made ??of Tritan, a material that does not contain dangerous substances such as bisphenol A. Together with its health qualities, the Tritan is resistant, dishwasher-safe, does not keep odors and does not yellow. My Container also helps save the surroundings and reduce pollution disposable PET containers, which are routinely employed in large amounts.

We can be found on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mybottleCA

No comments:

Post a Comment