Saturday 31 December 2016

Miami personal trainers

I made the transition from front desk assistant to personal fitness trainer way back in 2003. I used to be born in Haiti and develop an interest in fitness after watching movies like Rambo and Conan The Barbarian. I went to school at Florida State University for my Bachelors and Masters degrees in Exercise Science. I created this online fitness concept to support connect the most effective fitness trainers with others seeking physical betterment.

How and why have you enter into Miami personal trainers?



I am keen about weight lifting and helping others reshape their own bodies and lives in positive ways. Initially when i first started resistance training, I employed to follow the advice in fitness magazine. When I became 19, I had won 2nd place in a local bodybuilding contest. It had been around the period I decided to begin my career in fitness training. I traveled to school and continue my education to obtain clients results and maintain them safe.

Exactly what is your philosophy regarding how someone should train?

Every client is unique hence the exercise protocol ought to match their set goals for consistent results.

You can find scientifically established systems that work well for many different goals, whether it be muscle strength, muscle building, increased range of flexion, better muscle endurance, or cardiovascular function. I’m most serious about dealing with clients that would like to try developing long-term strength and fitness routines that are centered on functional movements.

Precisely what is your philosophy about the trainer/client relationship?

As with every other relationship, the core values of your client and trainer need to match. My core values using this fitness concept is ongoing improvement, responsibility, initiative, performance, respect, and teamwork. The clients that follow these values often do the best in our interact with each other. Together with the responsibility of managing this website and connecting clients with qualified and funky personal trainers, I don’t get the pleasure of going to a huge selection of clients nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment